Monday, September 17, 2012

A little bit (a lot) about myself.

Hey Guys!

My name is Jack and this is my new blog. It is actually my third blog. In 2008 I was obsessed with an online game called Club Penguin, and I used to have a blog about that. You can view it here, but I stopped playing Club Penguin in 2010, and so I quit my blog. So it hasn't been updated since then, and don't expect any more updates. Ever. That was my first blog.

After I grew out of Club Penguin, I started a YouTube channel in 2009. You can view it here. It's called Masterofrandomvideos, and I still update it with new videos semi-regularly. I usually post really random videos, and some of my earlier videos are, well, crap. Some so much so that I deleted them from my channel and my computer AGES ago, like my early 'Blutack Freak' videos. (Those videos no longer exist.)

Anyway, my second blog was a blog based on my YouTube channel. You can view that here. I haven't updated that one in a while either. Which brings me to this blog. At the moment I am into video games. I got a PS3 for my birthday in July, and I have been hooked. I had already built an arcade machine last year. The pictures of that will be at the bottom of this post.

So my idea was to play one random game a week (or at least, I will try). It could be from any console, any year, any genre at all. I will play it, and then I'll review it here, out of 10.

So let the games begin!

SuperMaloPerro


Homemade Arcade Machine Pictures:



















No comments:

Post a Comment